• Damage caused by structural defects and ingress of water
• Remedial work to prevent threat of collapse
• Costs of dismantling, moving, storing and re-erecting property costs
• Professional fees
Because we’ve built strong relationships with companies over the years, we can search all companies to find the best cover for you. You also get:
• Competitive premiums
• Fast and simple process
• Access to many different providers
• Exclusive markets
• A specialist, dedicated support team
• Excellent customer service
• Limited insurance market offering this product
You also get performance bonds. A performance bond is very commonly used in the construction industry as a way to insure a client against the risk of a contractor failing to complete their contract – or failing to perform to the agreed terms.
Other bonds available include:
• Advanced/ stage payment bond
• Duty deferment/ custom bonds
• Road and sewer bond
• Reinstatement bond
• Rent bonds
• Bid bonds
• Maintenance bonds
• Retention bonds
• Construction guarantee bonds
Our policies are designed to cover the cost of complete or partial rebuilding or rectifying work. This is in relation to a property that was affected by major damage due to a defect in the design, workmanship or materials.
You can also get cover for the cost of making good any defect in the design, workmanship or materials in the drainage system.
In addition, this product can help with the necessary and reasonable costs of repairing, replacing or correcting any part of the waterproof envelope due to water damage.
This water damage has to be caused by a defect in the design, workmanship or materials.