Do I Need Structural Warranty Insurance?
Many lenders will require a warranty in order to lend you money, so this policy may be a necessity. If you have to sell the property in the next 10 to 12 years, for example, the prospective purchaser’s lender will probably need a structural warranty on the property before the process goes ahead.
This cover includes:
- Damage caused by structural defects and ingress of water
- Remedial work to prevent threat of collapse
- Costs of dismantling, moving, storing and re-erecting property costs
- Professional fees
We can provide you cover for up to 12 years as well.
What Do You Get with IC Insurance Structural Warranty?
Because we’ve built strong relationships with companies over the years, we can search all companies to find the best cover for you. You also get:
- Competitive premiums
- Fast and simple process
- Access to many different providers
- Exclusive markets
- A specialist, dedicated support team
- Excellent customer service
- Limited insurance market offering this product
You also get performance bonds. A performance bond is very commonly used in the construction industry as a way to insure a client against the risk of a contractor failing to complete their contract – or failing to perform to the agreed terms.