Looking for a competitive premium that protects your motor trade business, whatever your insurance needs we have the right policy at the right premium.
Who needs a Motor Trade Policy?
A motor trade insurance policy is for a business involving anything to do with cars, motorbikes, and vans such as
- Buying and selling cars,
- Repairing and servicing,
- Running a garage or mot centre.
Key covers include;
- Material damage – cover for equipment, money and vehicles.
- Road risks – cover motor trade and for social, domestic and pleasure use.
- Mot loss of licence – cover following loss or suspension of mot licence.
- Business interruption – cover for reduced earnings on a gross profit basis following an insured loss under the policy.
- Public and products liability – standard limits of £1,000,000 – £2,000,000 – £5,000,000
- Employer’s liability – standard limit of £10,000,000
To obtain a competitive quotation for your Motor Trade Insurance, contact our office today on 01204 540897.