Free Quote Call US Flag +441204540897 or Email Us on
Free Quote Call US Flag +441204540897 or Email Us on

Motor Trader


Looking for a competitive premium that protects your motor trade business, whatever your insurance needs we have the right policy at the right premium.

Who needs a Motor Trade Policy?

A motor trade insurance policy is for a business involving anything to do with cars, motorbikes, and vans such as

  • Buying and selling cars,
  • Repairing and servicing,
  • Valeting,
  • Running a garage or mot centre.

Key covers include;

  • Material damage – cover for equipment, money and vehicles.
  • Road risks – cover motor trade and for social, domestic and pleasure use.
  • Mot loss of licence – cover following loss or suspension of mot licence.
  • Business interruption – cover for reduced earnings on a gross profit basis following an insured loss under the policy.
  • Public and products liability – standard limits of £1,000,000 – £2,000,000 – £5,000,000
  • Employer’s liability – standard limit of £10,000,000

To obtain a competitive quotation for your Motor Trade Insurance, contact our office today on 01204 540897.

Post a comment