Whether you are online or on the high street, we can arrange the retail insurance cover that you need at the right premium.
What cover does a retail and shop insurance policy provide?
- Loss of or damage to the contents of your shop, including your stock, fixtures and fittings
- Theft of business funds from your shop, from employees
- Public liability provides cover for injury to customers or damage to their property following an accident in your shop.
- Products liability covers injury to customers or damage to their property due to faulty products you sold.
- Contents and stock insurance cover, this protects your contents and stock if it is stolen or damaged, for example, due to a fire at your premises.
- Damage caused by an insured peril may prevent the shop from opening and trade may be interrupted, thus causing a fall in income/turnover.
To obtain a competitive quotation for your shop insurance, contact our office today on 01204 540 897.